The Finnish Biocycle and Biogas Association has awarded the first certificates under the Finnish Quality Assurance Scheme for recycled nutrient products.
The certificates were awarded to the following six compost products produced by Helsingin seudun ympäristöpalvelut -kuntayhtymä HSY (eng. Helsinki Region Environmental Services Authority HSY).
- Metsäpirtin Biojätekomposti
- Metsäpirtin Maanparannuskomposti
- Metsäpirtin Puutarhakomposti
- Metsäpirtin Tuorekomposti
- Metsäpirtin Viherjätekomposti
- Metsäpirtin Jätevesilietekomposti
The Finnish QAS was established at the beginning of March 2020 after two years joint development project with stakeholders. The name of the QAS is Laatulannoite and the scheme is open for all the companies producing the recycled nutrient products.
More information about the Finnish Quality Assurance Scheme at https://www.laatulannoite.fi/in-english/.